Beautiful birthday prayers to help you wish a friend or family member a very happy birthday and to thank God for their birth. Include scripture and other resources to encourage them on their spiritual path and to thank God for their presence in your life.
In this article, we’ll be looking at happy birthday prayer, birthday prayer, Birthday prayer to Husband, happy birthday prayer to my wife, happy birthday prayer to a friendetc.
Short Birthday Prayers
With one of these brief birthday prayers and religious birthday greetings, you can thank God for the birthday of a close friend, boyfriend, girlfriend, or family member.
- Today, I beg God to shower you with joy on your birthday and always. Congratulations on your birthday!
- May His presence in your life comfort you, and may you always follow His guiding light. Amen
- On your birthday, I hope that your faith in God strengthens and that you find comfort in God’s love for you. I wish you many blessings on this wonderful day.
- Best wishes for your birthday! Remember that Someone is keeping an eye on you every day of your life, and may God continue to hold you in His gentle hands and bring you peace.
- On your birthday, I wish you a joyful and peaceful day, and I thank God for everything you bring to my life.
- I hope you feel His presence in your life on your birthday and are filled with the wonder and beauty of God’s unchanging love for you.
- I thank God for creating you on your birthday. You have offered us so much joy, comedy, and information. On your birthday, I raise a glass to you and send you my best wishes.
- Best wishes for your birthday! Today, I celebrate the life God has given you and thank Him for all the benefits you bring into my life.
- Today, I am grateful to God for the gift of life. I count myself tremendously blessed to have you in my life, and I look forward to celebrating many more birthdays with you. Best wishes for your birthday!
Birthday Blessings & Quotes
With one of these bible verses and traditional Christian blessings, you can wish a friend, boyfriend, girlfriend, or family member a very blessed birthday.
Take pleasure in the LORD, and he will grant you your heart’s desires. Commit your path to the LORD; put your trust in him. Psalm 37:4-5
The LORD bless and keep you; the LORD smile on you and be gracious to you; the LORD turn his face toward you and give you peace. Isaiah 6:24–26
I am he who will maintain you even in your old age and grey hairs. I created you, and I will carry you, support you, and rescue you. Isaiah 46:4
Birthday Prayer for Friends
With one of these lovely birthday prayers for friends, lovers, and girlfriends, you can thank God for a cherished friend and all the comfort and joy they offer to your life.
- “Every time I think of you, I thank God. I constantly pray with joy for all of you in all of my prayers ” (Philippians 1:3-4). Congratulations on your birthday, dear friend!
- Birthday greetings from the happiest of friends! I’m praying for God’s richest blessings on you in the coming year.
- Dear Lord, on his/her birthday, I pray for [friend’s name]. Thank you for his/her generous and caring personality, as well as his/her sense of humour!
- Today I pray a special birthday prayer for you, my dear friend. God’s blessings are with you today and always. May His love for you guide you and provide you comfort in His care. Every day, may you get to know and love Him more. Amen
- “Two are better than one because they get a good return on their investment: if one falls down, the other can help them up. Pity the person who falls and has no one to lift them up.” 4:9-10 Ecclesiastes I’m grateful to God that we have each other! Congratulations on your birthday, my friend. Thank you so much for everything you do for me.
- Heavenly Father, I thank you for [friend’s name] and my friend. Thank you for sharing our sense of humour, hobbies, and desire to grow, but most importantly, thank you for sharing the same Lord Jesus. This year, I hope [friend’s name] will get to know and love him better.
- My beloved friend, happy birthday! Thank you for always being there for me and encouraging me when I’m low. This year, my prayer is that you would “comprehend how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge – that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God.” Ephesians 3:8–19
Birthday Prayer For Your Wife
On your wife’s birthday, say a special birthday prayer for her and thank God for everything she is and everything she does for you.
- Dear Papa, Thank you for providing me with my wife, for everything she means to me, our family, and everyone that knows her. Bless her with joy on her birthday and in You in the future year. In the name of Jesus, Amen.
- Thank you, God. Thank you for my lovely wife! Please bless [wife’s name] today and for the coming year with the strength she requires for her job, a closer relationship with you, and contentment in all she accomplishes. Amen
- Today, on your birthday, I pray the following prayer for you, my darling wife: “I leave you in peace; I give you my peace. I do not give to you as the rest of the world does. Do not let your hearts be worried or terrified.” Jesus’ words in John 14:27.
- Dear God, I thank you every day for giving me [wife’s name], especially today on her birthday. Thank you for her deep affection for you and others. My prayer for her is that she will grow to be more like Christ and understand the depth of His love for her. In His Name and to the Glory of God, Amen
Birthday Prayer For Your Husband
On your husband’s birthday, take a moment to say a special birthday prayer for him, and thank God for your husband and all that he is and all that he does for you.
- Thank you, God, for my hubby. Thank you for the way he provides for our family and completely loves me. Thank you for the way he puts his trust in You and encourages others to do the same. Thank you for how much he adores our children, how much fun he has with them, and how much he does for them. I pray that you may bless him with contentment and great joy in You on his birthday and beyond. Amen
- Thank you, Father, for my beautiful hubby! Every day, I thank you for giving him to me! Bless him with joy, companionship, and contentment in all that he does on his birthday and throughout his life. Amen
- Thank you, Heavenly Father, for [husband’s name] and the gift of our marriage. Thank you for the pleasure we’ve had and the love we’ve shared. Please help us to love one another even more, and provide us with the peace that only knowing you can bring. Amen
- Thank you, Lord, for my wonderful husband’s birthday! Bless him with love, laughter, stability, and happiness today and every day!
- My beloved spouse, happy birthday. Today, I thank God for giving you to me as a life mate, with whom we may support and love each other every day.