Nigerian Air Force pay scales and grades This website contains further information on the Nigerian Air Force monthly wage, NAF ranking, and other NAF-related statistics 2023.
The goal of this article is to provide our readers with an understanding of the Nigerian Air Force ranks and salary structure. So keep reading to find out more about the Nigerian Air Force ranks and monthly salaries.
Nigeria Airforce Ranks and Salary
Have you looked up the Nigerian Air Force ranks and compensation structure on Google? If so, welcome to this page.
This article will contain important information about the Nigerian Air Force grades, monthly wages of commissioned and non-commissioned personnel, and other relevant information.
So, whether you want to learn more about the NAF in general or wish to join the Nigerian Air Force, this page has all the information you need.
This article will help you understand the Nigerian Air Force compensation structure and ranking, which is very important if you wish to pursue a career in the Air Force.
In addition, if you wish to apply for Nigerian Air Force recruiting this year, you can do so using the official NAF recruitment webpage.
Nigerian Air Force Ranks and Salary Structure 2023
You will be perplexed about the Nigerian Air Force salary structure unless you first understand the Nigerian Air Force ranks. As a result, let’s start with the NAF ranking. We hope you recognize our efforts.
Nigerian Air Force Ranks
The NAF ranks are classified into two groups:
- The commissioned officers and,
- The non-commissioned officers
The following are the NAF commissioned officer ranks:
- Air Chief Marshal
- Air Marshal
- Air Vice-Marshal
- Air Commodore
- Group Captain
- Wing Comdr
- Squadron Leader
- Flight Lieutenant
- Flying Officer
- Pilot Officer
- Non-commissioned officer ranks in the NAF are as follows:
- Air Warrant Officer
- Master Warrant Officer
- Warrant Officer
- Flight Sergeant
- Lance Corporal
- Cadet (Trainee)
Nigerian Air Force Salary Structure 2023
The Nigerian Air Force’s remuneration structure is based on rank. A NAF officer’s pay is determined by his or her rank and years of service. So, how much does the Nigerian Air Force make per month? The current salary structure of the Nigerian Air Force is shown below.
- Trainee: N10,237 monthly
- Cadet (Trainee): N44,564 per month
- Aircraftman/woman take home: N53,892 monthly
- Lance Corporal: N55,832 as monthly salary
- Corporal: N58,634 monthly
- Sergeant: N69,261 as monthly salary
- Flight Sergeant: N87,119 every month
- Warrant Officer: N101,974 monthly
- Master Warrant Officer: N165,697 as monthly salary
- Air Warrant Officer: N171,793 every month
- Pilot Officer: N187,159 as monthly salary
- Flying Officer: N218,400 every month
- Flight Lieutenant: N232,484 as monthly salary
- Squadron Leader: N248,004 every month
- Wing Commander: N342,586 as monthly salary
- Group Captain: N352,631 every month
- Air Commodore: N677,895 as monthly salary
- Air Vice-Marshal: N1,376,343 per month
- Air Marshal: f N1,486,451
- Air Chief Marshal: N1,724,283
The current Nigerian Air Force grades and salaries are listed above. If you want to join the Air Force, this material will surely be valuable to you.
What are your thoughts on this? Use the comment box below to share your thoughts. Also, if you believe this article will be useful to someone else, please share it.