The Nigerian Navy recruitment for 2023 is now on. Nigerian Navy batch 34 recruitment 2023 application portal is now open. See more details about the application requirements, application process, and application deadline date below.
The Nigerian Navy wishes to inform the general public and all potential applicants that the online registration for its Batch 34 Recruitment Exercise commences on Monday 07 August 2023 and closes on Sunday 17 September 2023.
General Requirements for Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2023
If you wish to apply for the Nigerian Navy recruitment, you must meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must be a Nigerian Citizen by birth
- Must possess an NYSC discharge certificate or letter of exemption from NYSC
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 to 22 years for School Certificate holders and 18 to 26 years for those with higher qualifications such as Nurses, NCE, OND, etc
- Must not be married or have children
- A minimum of credit pass in English and Mathematics is compulsory (WAEC/NECO/GCE/NABTEB).
- Applicants must be free of the following problems: communicable diseases, stammering, mental problems, sight problem, ear problem, or any physical disability.
- Must be physically and mentally sound. No tattoos or inscriptions on the body.
- Medical Consultants, Chaplains/Imams should be between 30 and 40 years of age.
- Not be less than 1.65 meters for females and 1.69 meters for male candidates respectively.
- Applicants must possess a minimum of Second Class Upper Division for holders of First degree and Upper Credit for HND holders
- Must not have been involved in any criminal activities in the past
- Computer literacy will be an added advantage
- Candidates will be shortlisted for a qualifying aptitude test
How to Apply for the Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2023
To apply, simply visit the official Nigerian Navy recruitment portal via http://joinnigeriannavy.com
- Visit the Nigerian Navy application portal at http://joinnigeriannavy.com
- Follow the instructions on the Navy official website
- Fill and upload all scanned copies of your documents
- After submitting the application form, print out the following documents: Police Certification Form, Local Government Attestation Form, Parent/Guardian Consent Form, and Guarantor Form
Required Documents/Materials for the Recruitment
- Birth certificate or age declaration
- Certificate of state of origin.
- Original and photocopies of credentials
- Educational certificates.
- Six (6) colored passport photographs.
- Completed Parent/Guardian Consent Form duly signed.
- NYSC Discharge / Exemption certificate
- BioData Form
- One pair of black shoes
- Two (2) pairs of black trousers
- Two (2) white long sleeve shirts
- Two (2) black ties
- Two (2) white round neck vests
- Three (3) pairs of white long socks
- One pair of white canvas
- One pair of brown canvas
Nigerian Navy Recruitment Portal 2022
Like it was mentioned earlier; the Nigerian Navy recruitment portal is currently open, interested persons can now submit an application. The Nigerian Navy official recruitment portal is http://joinnigeriannavy.com
Online registration for its Batch 34 Recruitment Exercise commences on Monday 07 August 2023 and closes on Sunday 17 September 2023.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted via e-mail and scheduled for the next phase of the recruitment process.
This post will be updated from time to time as the latest update comes in. Subscribe to Unilaginfo to get prompt updates.
If you have any question regarding the Nigerian Navy recruitment 2023, drop it in the comments box below and be sure to get a response as soon as possible.