Do you wish to join the Nigerian police force and you’ve been on the look out for the police recruitment 2023? Look no further as the Nigeria Police Force invites application from qualified persons for 2023 recruitment. See more details below;
The Police recruitment 2023 exercise will last for about 2 weeks; this means all interested candidates are to submit their applications on or before the deadline date.
Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal 2023
Nigeria police recruitment portal (www.policerecruitment.gov.ng) is now open for the 2023 recruitment exercise
This is to inform the general public that the Nigeria Police recruitment portal is currently open, interest persons can now submit an application. However, before you can be eligible to apply for NPF recruitment 2023, you muct meet certain requirements,. Below are the requirements;
General Eligibility Requirements for Police Recruitment 2023
You must satisfy the following requirements to become a member of the Nigerian Police Force. If you don’t meet the below requirements, you won’t stand a chance of being shortlisted.
- Applicants must be a citizen of Nigeria by birth
- Must possess a minimum of Five Credits in no more than two sittings in WASSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB and must include English and Maths
- Must have a National Identity Number (NIN)
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 25
- Not be less than 1.64 metres for females and 1.67 metres for male candidates respectively.
- Must not be pregnant at the time of recruitment
- The candidate must not be physically disabled
- The candidate must be free from any pecuniary embarrassment
- Must not have been involved in any criminal activities in the past
- Interested applicants must be physically, mentally, and medically fit
- Must not have any of the following abnormalities: Bowlegs, Body scars, Speech impediment, Bent knees, Knock knees, Defective eyesight or squint eyes, Deformed hand, Protruding Navel, Gross malformation of teeth, Amputation of any part of the body, Tattoos, flat feet
- Must not have less than 86cm (34 inches) expanded chest measurement (for men only)
- Possession of a valid National Driver’s License will be an added advantage
- Must download and fill the guarantor’s form and submit them at the recruitment and screening center
- All applicants must undergo full medical examination before selection
Required Documents for NPF Recruitment 2023
- Birth certificate or age declaration
- Certificate of state of origin.
- Educational certificates.
- Passport photograph.
Other Requirements upon Resumption
On resumption, the candidates are required to come along with the following for the training:
- Two (2) pairs of white round-neck T-Shirt and Short nicker.
- Two(2)Pairs of White Trainers shoe and white socks.
- Two(2) pairs of white sportswear.
- Two (2) pairs of white bed Sheet.
- Two(2) pairs of white Pillow cases.
- Face Mask and Hand sanitizer.
- Small Food Flask with two flat plates and set of cutlery.
- Ahoe, cutlass and a broom.
- Bucket and Toiletries.
- Hard cover notebook and Pen.
- Original copy of Identity card/Slip.
- Original copies of credentials.
- A printout of BVN slip with Clear picture of the applicant.
- Four 4 copies of Passport photographs with white background.
|Taraba||Yobe||Zamfara & FCT|
How to Apply for Nigeria Police Force Recruitment 2023
Interested candidates must have their national identification number (NIN), a valid email address and a valid phone number before starting the online application process.
Kindly follow the instructions below to apply for the NPF constable Recruitment 2021:
- Visit www.policerecruitment.gov.ng
- Input your National Identification Number (NIN)
- Enter a valid E-mail address and a password to create an acount
- A link will be sent by the Nigeria Police to your mail inbox (check your spam box if you don’t find the message in your inbox). This is to verify the email account
- Navigate to “Register for 2022”
- Follow the application guidelines
- Download guarantor’s form
- Provide your NIN to continue
- Click “Verify
- After ou have successfully submitted your application, a mail will be sent to you for confirmation
- Print out your confirmation slip. Save and copy your “Registration Number” for future correspondences. The “Number” is case sensitive
Shortlisted candidates for the nationwide screening will be contacted via email and phone number provided by the candidates during registration.
Is National ID Card (NIN) Compulsory for police Recruitment 2023?
NIN I required.
This post will be updated from time to time as the latest update comes in. Subscribe to Unilaginfo.com to get prompt updates.
If you have any question regarding the police recruitment 2023, drop it in the comments box below and be sure to get a response as soon as possible.