Reliance Foundation Scholarship programs in the Indians for Undergraduate, Diploma and Postgraduate is currently open, how to apply, eligibility, and Deadline. Learn all you need to learn about the Reliance Foundation Scholarship and apply for anyone (as long as you meet the requirements). The Reliance Scholarship 2023 For Undergraduate and Postgraduate Students of India is currently ongoing and its expected to close on October 15, 2023. Applicants from all over India are invited to Apply as soon as possible.
If you have been looking for a means to continue your studies through scholarship as an undergraduate or postgraduate, here is an opportunity for you.
Reliance Foundation Scholarship 2023-24
The Reliance Foundation Scholarship 2023-2024 will support up to 5,000 meritorious undergraduate and postgraduate students from underprivileged sections of society studying in any stream of their choice through the Reliance Foundation Scholarships. Applicants can enroll for any of the below Courses like Artificial Intelligence, Computer Sciences, Mathematics & Computing, and Electrical and/or Electronics Engineering, etc. The Scholarship Amount of Rs. 4 Lakh 60 Undergraduate Scholar and Rs. 6 Lakh 40 postgraduate Scholar will be received in students bank account.
Reliance has been providing financial assistance to the meritorious students for over 25 years,
Reliance foundation scholarship 2023 24 eligibility Criteria
The Scholarship Eligibility Criteria are set to ensure that only qualified candidates are applied. To be eligible to use your financial aid through Reliance Scholarship, you must:
- Be a resident Indian citizen
- Have passed standard 12th with minimum 60% marks and is attending a full-time undergraduate degree programme in India
- Have household income less than Rs. 15 Lakhs (preference given to income less than Rs. 2.5 Lakhs)
- Aptitude Test is mandatory
Documents Required For Reliance Foundation Scholarship 2023
Here are the Documents which students need to Upload While Applying Online For the Scholarship Application Form. The List of Documents is as follows.
- Recent Passport Photo
- Aadhar Card or any other Government Id
- Domicile Certificate
- Bank Passbook.
- Mobile Number
- 10th Marksheet
- 12th Marsheet
- Income Certificate
- Admission Receipt of College
- Disability Certificate (if any)
Reliance foundation scholarship 2023 24 last date to apply (Deadline)
The last date to submit the application forms is October 15, 2023.
This implies that you’re to submit your application on or before the specified date to be eligible for this financial aid.
Reliance Scholarship Last Date 2023-24
|Scholarship Notification||August 2023|
|Application Form Starting Date||August 2023|
|Last Date to Apply||October 15, 2023|
|Renewal Application||February 2024|
|Selection Process||June 2024|
|Scholar List||Till July 2024|
|Award Distribution||July 2024|
Reliance foundation scholarship 2023 24 apply online (How to Apply)
All the Students who want to Apply Online For scholarships must ensure that they meet the Scholarship eligibility criteria given above. Steps to Apply Online For Reliance Foundation Scholarship Application Form 2023-24 are given below.
- Visit the official website https://www.scholarships.reliancefoundation.org/
- Click on Apply Now Option at the right corner
- Enter all the details asked
- Upload the scanned documents asked
- Click on Submit
- Take the hard copy of the Application Form for further use
Reliance foundation scholarship 2023 24 Login
- Login to https://das.reliancefoundation.org/LoginPage by clicking here
- Log in to the application portal using the username and password received in your email during the registration
- Finally click on Login